Friday, September 26, 2008

Welcome!

Hello!
I started Miss Moustache in June 2008. After adopting my two beautiful cats (Bali & Shanghai), I wanted them to be fashionable but it was nearly impossible to find a collar that would add a bit of bling bling to their lifestyle. I was tired of finding cat collars that were boring (who isn't tired of the paw print!) so I decided to try to make my very own collars. Many tests and experiments later Miss Moustache was born (moustache means whiskers in French!). My collars are made from the very best grosgrain ribbon, nylon webbing and breakaway safety buckles.

I created this blog to post the various new collars and products Miss Moustache offers on Etsy.

Please visit us at http://www.missmoustache.etsy.com/ to view all our products!

I love your feedback! Please don't hesitate to post comments or suggestions!
MM

The Blink Adjustable Cat Collar

No comments: