Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Introducing a New Miss Moustache Friend: Curry!

Name: Curry
Birthday: April Fool's Day, 2007 (or so the rescue organization decided)
Breed: Orange Tabby
What makes me Purr: Napping with my family on my favorite fuzzy blanket and playing fetch with plastic easter eggs.
When my owners are not around, I love to...: "Hunt" deer out through the backyard windows, splash my paws in my water dish and snooze in the sunshine.
A silly fact about me: I love to lounge in the bathroom sink, and really wish I knew how to swim (I've tried it in the bathtub before, but just can't get the hang of it).
My Favorite Miss Moustache Collar: My mom loves me in my Tokyo collar, though I think I'd look pretty cool in a new green skull collar, to bring out my inner feline. MEOW!

Would your favorite cat (or cats!) like to be featured on Friends of Miss Moustache? Click here for more details!

MM

1 comment:

Veronique said...

Curry has amazing eyes! :)