Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Quest for the Perfect Halloween Costume for Cats – Part I

With Halloween only a few weeks away I decided to go on a hunt to find funny and original costumes for cats.

The first shop I discovered was Weeping Willow Creations on Etsy. I couldn’t help myself but smile as I brows through her beautiful selection of Tutus for cats! All her kitty tutus are made from soft tulle and can be customized to suit your pet. Just send Jiniaj your pet’s breed and measurements, the color of tulle you would like (over 40 different colors!) as well as your choice of embellishments (flowers, bows or go the simple way with tulle only).

The talented mind behind these tutus lives in Phoenix, AZ with her family and just opened her own boutique in Tempe, AZ.

You need to allow 2 weeks for the order to be made and shipped so hurry up and place your order soon to receive your own cat tutu in time for Halloween!

To purchase, please visit Jiniaj's shop
You can also visit her website http://www.weepingwillowcreations.com/

MM


Pink Cat Tutu by Weeping Willow Creations

No comments: